- Wealth Protection
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance: Providing Security for Your Survivors
- Disability Insurance: Making Sure the Income Stream Doesn't Run Dry
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Automobile Insurance
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Putting It All Together
- Worksheet: Premium Comparison
- Insurance Checklist
Please read each question carefully. If you're not sure of the answer, read the appropriate section to get your questions answered. These questions will help clarify your insurance objectives:
- Do you know how much disability coverage your employer or your private policy provides?
- How long will your disability coverage last?
- Is your current disability plan adequate to meet your income needs if you can no longer work?
- Have you purchased the maximum additional disability insurance available to make up the shortfall?
- Will your survivors have adequate income in the event of your death?
- Will your life insurance be enough to pay off the mortgage or fund your children's college education?
- Are you paying too much for life insurance?
- Is it more affordable if you purchase life insurance independently rather than through an employer?
- Should you keep your term insurance or convert it to a permanent policy?
- Does your present health insurance plan provide adequate medical coverage?
- Is your health insurance plan the best plan available for you and your family?
- If you're leaving your employer, have you made arrangements for continued medical insurance?
- Do you have the right automobile insurance coverage for your situation?
- Do you know how to choose the optimal auto insurance deductible and liability limits?
- If you're age 55 or above, have you determined whether you need long-term care insurance?
- Do you have the right homeowner's insurance coverage for your situation?
- Have you considered an umbrella policy to cover at least your net worth?
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. TMB Financial Solutions is a trade name of The Milford Bank. Infinex and The Milford Bank are not affiliated.
|NOT A DEPOSIT||NOT FDIC INSURED||NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK|
|NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE|